Corporate Sustainability Consulting Services From Low Impact Living
Does your company need help defining or implementing your corporate sustainability strategy?
We can help.
Businesses around the world are realizing that harmonizing business practices with environmental stewardship is not only the right thing it to do, it is also just good business. Whether it’s greening your supply chain, launching a new green product or service, reducing your corporate carbon footprint, developing eco-friendly office processes, or attaining LEED certification for your new building, Low Impact Living can help. Our consultants combine expertise in core business strategy and operations with sustainability - all under one green roof!
Our services include:
- Developing strategies and business plans for new green products and services
- Identifying your company’s or product’s environmental impacts via a green audit
- Conducting a carbon footprint assessment and recommending ways to go “carbon neutral”
- Evaluating costs and benefits of various sustainability options
- Developing a branding and communications plan for promoting your firm’s environmental activities
- Educating staff and/or partners on environmental stewardship
- Providing LEED consulting services for facility construction projects (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, US Green Building Council)
Representative projects include:
- Carbon Footprint / Life Cycle Analysis. Developed a life cycle carbon footprint analysis for a large US-based coffee roasting company. Project involved quantifying the greenhouse gas emissions from processes such as inbound and outbound shipping, coffee roasting, packaging, and business travel / employee commuting.
- LEED and Sustainability Planning. We are providing LEED and sustainability consulting services to the USDA Forest Service in support of a new District Office at the Angeles National Forest. In addition to LEED consulting, we are assisting the Angeles NF in selecting green alternatives for office furniture and systems, and in developing stormwater control and reuse plans for the site.
- Green Building Retrofit and Optimization. We are working with the National Audubon Society at their LEED-Platinum Education Center at Debs Park. The Education Center at Debs Park, opened in 2003, was the first LEED Platinum building in California. The current project involves reviewing all of the building’s sustainability systems (solar thermal, solar photovoltaic, landscaping, electrical controls) and implementing recommendations / retrofits to improve performance, reduce maintenance costs and enhance ease of use for Center employees.
To learn more about the background of our consultants, please click here.
For a free preliminary consultation about your needs and our capabilities please contact us by phone at 888-LOW-IMPACT or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Popularity: unranked [?]